Woraluk Property originally made history in Thailand’s movie theater industry by launching EGV, which introduced a new era for Thai movie theatres with world class movie experiences previously unseen in the country. With investment of 1.5 billion baht, Mr. Wichai expanded EGV to 65 movie theaters within 18 months.
Woraluk is committed to bringing new ideas and technologies to the marketplace, and being the best in class.
Today, Woraluk delivers quality real estate developments under the ‘creative living’ philosophy, meeting the needs of today’s customers with innovative ideas and technologies.
Woraluk Property Company Limited was founded in 1974.
The company has a registered capital of 570 million baht and is led by Mr. Wichai Poolworaluk.
VISION & MISSION
Woraluk Property Co., Ltd. is dedicated in property development, with a model of developing, creating quality usable between space and house by under mixed use developments idea resulted in uniqueness project.
- Committed to growing business vigorously and strongly.
- Focused on creative development strategies for house and space as well as delivering quality services to meet clients needs.
- Aimed to treat our business partners fairly and respectfully, moreover including a greater focus on long term partnership that support the sharing of benefits.
- Aimed to work towards corporate governance includes environment and social impact.
- Aimed to develop and support employee development and welfare policies.
- Corporate Governance Policy
- Anti-corruption Policy
- Whistle Blowing Policy
- Corporate Social Responsibility : CSR
BOARD OF DIRECTOR
|Mr. Manop Bongsadadt
|CHAIRMAN of The Board of Directors
|Mr. Thanadech Mahapokai
|Mr. Yongyot Wareesurahan
|Mr. Sivanas Nagadatta
|Mr. Wichai Poolworaluk
|Mrs. Nalinrat Poolworaluk
|Mrs. Roongtipa Ketsuwan